Chinese Professor Builds Awesome Mountaintop Villa On Top Of Tower Block


Chinese Professor Builds Awesome Mountaintop Villa On Top Of Tower Block



I was on a speedboat in Greece once and remember seeing this one little island with just one house on it. I thought my life would never be complete unless I had my own personal house on my own personal island. Well, fuck the house and fuck the island. Flats with mountains on top of them are what’s hot now. Just look at this thing – luxury and nature all in one


The faux-mountaintop covers 1,000 square metres and hasn’t exactly gone down a storm with his neighbours underneath. They’ve complained about leaks and cracks in their homes and worry the huge structure could make the entire block collapse, but still – it’s a visual and conceptual 10 out of 10.
Professor Zhang Lin, you’ve made it. Enjoy your mountaintop villa retirement.

0 comments: